Saturday, January 12, 2008

Challenge #65 - Clean Off Your Desk!

Did you know the second Monday in January is "National Clean Off Your Desk Day"? So... this week I challenge you to start cleaning off your desk by making a layout using only things on your messy desk, and since it's the 14th, let's use at least 14 things.

For those of you who are neat and tidy, what's wrong with you? (Just kidding!) Look back at the last 4 pages you've done and use some leftovers from those pages.

Post a link to your take on this challenge on the HMITM thread at the Pub on 2 Peas by next Monday to be eligible for a RAK.


Debbi T:


























Elizabeth: (K&Company stickers, KI Memories ribbon, MME buttons)



Paula:


Caroline:



joy:


Cindy


2 comments:

Giovanna Scott said...

Hi all,
Just popping you a big THANKS. My Top 5 layout was just accepted by an Australian Mag. I guess using your stash creates cash just to buy MORE STASH!!!
Thanks a bunch.

xx Giovanna

Unknown said...

Got mine done, Debbi! This was fun, I happen to be overhauling my scraproom, so I already had A LOT of stuff all over the place!

You Give Me Crazy Love


and congratulations, Giovanna!