Sunday, June 07, 2009

Challenge #108: Use it or lose it!

Lighten your load this week. The challenge is use it or lose it — grab 20 old things from your stash. Use them on your layout or purge them!

Paula:
I really took this challenge to heart and purged a lot of stuff from my stash - doesn't hurt that my LSS is having a yard sale next weekend, that gave me even more of an incentive to purge! I even used old photos that I had already printed for this challenge. I dug deep into my stash for some really, REALLY old KI Memories papers. I also have a teeny tiny bit of my all time favorite Scenic Route paper here - it's the center of the flower and it must be 5 years old!



Michelle: I have had these outdoor Love Elsie goodies for a while. For some crazy reason, I had even purchased the fabric paper. And now I am proud of myself for using it. Love Elsie products used: 6 circle stickers, pattern paper, and fabric paper (I tossed the leftovers). I also used Pink Paislee alphas, Bazzill cardstock, and a white Uniball Signo pen. I tossed a set of odd K&Co stitch rubons I have had in my stash for way too long too.





4 comments:

elina said...

that's a challenge I definately need!!! Great job!

clmk523 said...

Great challenge! I used photos and embellishments from my stash. My 2 year old loved the clean out!

My finished layout:
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r246/clmk523/DSC04404.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r246/clmk523/DSC04407.jpg

Leslie said...

Well, this was a challenge that was definitely worth jumping in on. I soooo need to start using up all the TONS of stuff I have so I don't feel so guilty every time I bring home a new cart full of goodies!! Your DT creations are fantastic. Can't wait to see what your new challenge will be. Hugs, Leslie
You can find my pages here. Thank you so much for looking.

Barb said...

I'm always late to the party... but I could NOT resist doing this challenge. I didn't think I'd be able to get as many products on the page as I did, so I set the goal a little lower... but I managed to get 29 items onto the page!

http://scrappinbarb.typepad.com/funny_things/2009/07/scrap-challenge-grudge-match.html