Monday, February 15, 2010

Challenge #126 -- Feb 15th - A stitch in Time Saves 9

A nice and easy one this week - our theme is the old adage "a stitch in time saves 9": use stitching and 9 different things. Post a link to your layout in the thread in the Pub on 2Peas so we can see what you have done!

Paula:
I used a variety of patterned papers and cardstock on my layout and stitched some of the layers together with my sewing machine. I really need to do that more often!




Debbi: I love stitching on pages! I only stitched around the border of the green paper for this page. It looks like I used more than nine things, but I counted them (I counted patterned paper as one thing, even though I used several different patterns, and I counted brads as one thing, even though I used three of them). I scrapped about my current obsession with this awesome tea. I used the March Noel Mignon kit to make this layout. The left side of the page scanned darker because of the lump factor.



Elizabeth: This was a nice and easy challenge this week. I decided to follow the challenge for a couple pages I am doing for my friend's baby album. We all have to bring a page for her 8x8 album to the baby shower. The pages are simple and sweet...




Debi: Tried some misting on my page! Think I am addicted now!

2 comments:

Hazel said...

my LO is here x

Faye Marie said...

You all are so great at these challenges!!! I love how you each have such unique styles

Check out my blog candy

http://alittledashof.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-candy.html