Friday, June 15, 2007

Challenge #40

keeping it simple this week!

there are so many new and fun ways to use eyelets/brads...so for this challenge, you are to use 50 to 100 of them CREATIVELY!!! you can create fun shapes, use them as frames, create your title w/ them, you name it. just have fun using up those tiny little bits of embellishments that we all love so much!

don't forget to post your layout at 2peas and link it to this thread here in the pub! thanks & have fun :-) next week i will send out a NICE RAK to the winner :)

Cathy:


Cindy:

Kim:
Joy:



Marci:
Shirls:

3 comments:

Selana said...

just wanted to know... can digital scrappers participate as well? I just have a few paper supplies because I quickly found out that I like digi scrapping more

april said...

mine's on my blog. I couldn't upload it to another site b/c it's saved as bitmap, not a jpeg or gif. I'll remember that next time so I can give a direct link.

april said...

okay, here's the link

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1175014