Saturday, July 21, 2007

Challenge #44: All Fours

This week's challenge is: ALL FOURS.

You must use four (4) different embellishments 4 times each!

For example, if you pick buttons, ribbons, rub-ons and chipboard you must use each of them 4 times - 4 buttons, 4 ribbons, 4 rub-ons and 4 chipboard - on your page. Choose any embellishments you have in your stash, just use 4 of them!

As for subject, pick something that there are 4 of -

4 people in your family?

4 seasons?
4 friends?
4-letter title?

Have fun with this one!!!!

Remember, deadline to post your layouts and links at this thread is NEXT FRIDAY.

One winner will be chosen to receive a package of scrapbooking goodies from me.

Cathy:


Marci:joy:

3 comments:

scrappysue said...

yay i'm the first! these blog challenges are certainly helping my scrapping speed! thanks again ladies :)

https://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1199716

Megan Rublaitus said...

Where did Joy get the cloud paper for the roof of her house? I have been looking for that paper EVERYWHERE!!!

Please help!
<3Megan*

Anonymous said...

oops posted my comment to an older post...

This was a great challenge and my first so I hope I posted it at the right spot. I will definately be watching for the next challenge!

Casey