Saturday, August 04, 2007

#46: So they say its your birthday

well, its my birthday too!!

No, seriously, it IS my birthday! Let's play a game with my birthdate:

8/4/1975

8: fasteners (brads, staples, eyelets)
4: photos
1: color, yes folks, monochromatic
9: buttons
7: patterned papers
5: ribbons or fabrics

and make this layout about a celebration!

I know I know, I'm all about the complex challenges!

Post a link to your layout here in the blog or at THIS two peas thread by next Friday and I'll pick a winner and send you a little RAK!


joy:



Shirls:


Paula:


Marci:
Cathy


Cindy:


7 comments:

stephanie aka scrapandthecity said...

i am sooo doing this, soon as i clean up my scraproom! happy birthday!

-stephanie

Shirls said...

Stunning layouts, my friends:)

Unknown said...

WOW!!
these lo's are AWESOME!!!
love them all! so fun & so glad i finally sat down to scrap the challenge :-)

Scrapdragons said...

wow fabu layouts!!

I want some scrap time now!!

Laura

Erin M said...

Couldn't get my layout to upload to 2peas...so here it is:
http://poppyink.com/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=2348

Anniek said...

Loved to do this weeks challenge. You can see mine overhere: http://scrap-love.blogspot.com/ or just click on my name.

Maren said...

Hi Ladies, here is my Lo - (from Germany now (Problems with my account for TwoPeas) its on my blog:
www.scrapandwrite.blogspot.com - the new post - its a great pleasure!!! (Sorry for my english!)