Friday, November 30, 2007

#61: Ten tags.

So. I have piles of leftovers all over my desk. Not from Thanksgiving, but from various projects I've been working on. And I tend to toss them in some little bins I keep just for that purpose. And I really should try to use them up, don't you think? Well, the challenge this week is to make ten tags from leftovers. These tags can be for your holiday gifts or other gifts, or they can be made as journaling tags for future layouts. So get cracking! I made mine in about an hour, with breaks for phone calls, emails and a visit from a four-year-old vampire princess. You may be able to do yours faster in a less challenging environment. Good luck. And remember to link your creations here. I'll be picking a RAK winner next Friday.

Marci (the rest are on my blog, with details; click here):



Debbi T (the rest are posted at 2 Peas):


Elizabeth: (a sampling of my 10 tags)

No comments: