Monday, June 23, 2008

Challenge #83

Now I know my ABCs.........

Use a complete alphabet on your page, this could be stickers, thickers, rub-ons, diecuts, stamps..... As long as we can see from A to Z on there!

Link your layouts in the thread on Two Peas by July 6th to be entered into the draw for a RAK!

And speaking of RAKS I will announce the winner for Challenge 80 this week. Stay tuned........

Francine




Debbi T:


























Paula:






Elizabeth (card):





Joy:


Debi:

4 comments:

Jill said...

Great idea for the challenge this week!

Teena said...

Hi! The German challengeblog Teenas Tipps has got something for you guys :)

Beate said...

Very cool challenge!

Unknown said...

Took a lot for me to use up most of a alphabet sheet. I am such a hoarder! here is mine:

Almost There

cool challenge, loved it!

j