Sunday, August 02, 2009

Challenge #112 - Homespun & Handcrafted {August 3 - August 16}

For this challenge, we would like you to use handmade embellishments. This week, we were delighted to work with Eve Johnson's gorgeous handmade creations. Please visit her Etsy shop, Evalicious, to see all of her beautiful offerings.

Eve has generously offered a RAK to a randomly chosen participant of this challenge, so we hope you will join us this week. To qualify for the drawing, please post a link to your layout on this thread at the Pub at Two Peas.

Debbi T - I just love these blue green mix button embellishments that Eve sent me. The colors and textures and stitching added a wonderful homespun touch to my page. That's my husband and my wacky grandmother, who's going to be 90 in a month. She had some kind of bump on her behind and wanted everyone to feel it! Nobody succumbed, except my kind-hearted husband--he's such a good sport!

Thank you, Eve, for sending all these beautiful embellishments to me and for sponsoring our challenge!



Elizabeth: I couldn't decide what to use from all Eve's awesome goodies, so I made a couple things :) , a few cards...




and a few layouts :P

i LOVED using her fun embellishments, thank you EVE!





Paula: I had loads of fun using Eve's assorted buttons -- I mixed up two different sets here on this layout about my little guy and me. I enjoyed the mixture of circles and flowers - even on a boy page (gasp!). Thanks so much for the goodies Eve!




Debi: LOVE, LOVED playing with these fun homemade embellies by Eve (thanks!!).
Thought they went perfectly with some Sassafrass Lass Paper I have been hoarding;)


























Made a card with the travel embellies!


No comments: