Sunday, March 14, 2010

10x10x10 HMITM #128 {March 15 - March 28}

There is no real significance to the 10s in my title, we're just going with it :) Elizabeth here, with another challenge to help use up that stash you have been collecting! The challenge this week is to use ...
10 - rubons
10 - buttons
10 - stars
Sounds fun, doesn't it?!?!

All you have to do is create a layout using these 30 things and link us a peek at the 2peas thread in the Pub. Can't wait to see what you create!

Elizabeth: I have so many rubons but always seem to gravitate towards stickers instead. I guess that permanancy factor keeps me away from using rubons. But they are so fun and cool, so I challenged myself to break them out. Buttons and stars were an easy addition ;) I have been doing a lot of 2 page layouts, trying to get a lot of pictures tackled at once. This is a birthday layout for our youngest who turned 2.




Michelle: Stars...easy! Rub-ons...easy! However, I am not a button kinda girl. So that was difficult for me. I found a bag of Halloween buttons from a kit I received over a year and a half ago. Yeah! So I decided now as a good time to scrap this Halloween photo of the boys....




Debbi T: I was glad for this challenge because I have a TON of rub-ons, and I always forget to use them. Not sure why--I really like them. I've had these teeny-tiny butons in my stash forEVER (they were one of the first dimensional accents I used on my pages), so I was happy to use some of them up. That's my 90-year old Gram in the pictures.




No comments: