Monday, May 10, 2010

HMITM #132 ... 9,7,6,2 {May 10-24}

Can you guess what these numbers represent? 9, 7, 6, 2?
Well, in less than a month we will be adding another little baby to our family (or not so little, I usually have 10 lb-ers!), so I thought we would do the ages of my children before the little/big one arrives ;)

9 - circles
7 - brads
6 - photo corners
2 - stamps

Use these things on a layout and post a link to the Pub at 2peas so we can all take a peek. Have fun with it!

Elizabeth: I had an idea when I started with my layout but it didn't come together as easily as I had hoped. But I had fun trying ;)



Debbi T: I think circles are so fun and whimsical. I haven't done a page for my silly family photos in a while, so I thought I'd use this prompt to make a page for that book. Since I had planned to use my photo as a circle, the photo corner part stumped me, and then I decided to add them as a border. I mounted most of my punched circles on pop dots.





more to come...

No comments: