Tuesday, May 24, 2011

How Awesome Is Too Awesome? - Challenge #171

It was fun seeing layouts on the bike theme! Lots of different types of bicycles. Thanks so much for playing! The HAITA winner for challenge #171 is Tracee with her layout 'Carefree'. Tracee created such a sweet layout and we love the bubblewrap stamped background, all the borders, cute owls, the little key, bicycle badge and the cute photos.



Congrats Tracee! You have been added to our How Awesome Is Too Awesome? Hall of Fame!

4 comments:

Tracee said...

Wow thanks for picking little ole ME! these challenges are such fun to tackle and I have fun everytime!

Janet M said...

Love the choice this week- it's such an adorable layout with the cute picture, great pp choices and colors. I really like the design and the cute little touches with the owls in it.

sharon said...

SUPER SUPER CUTE!!! Love the pictures, owls, and little keys!!! Love the colors as well!

FiKenward said...

I love the photos that you used for this, wish I could have found the photo of my yellow bike that I had when I was a kid. Love how the helment and bike co-ordinate and the colors went beautifully. Congrats this is lovely.