Sunday, May 10, 2009

HMITM 106 ~ TWINS {May 11-24}



Welcome to another challenge geared to using up your stash...

My sister-in-law just gave birth to twin baby girls last week, so in honour of their arrival, create a layout using...

2 colours of cardstock

2 patterned papers

2 pictures

2 chipboard

2 stamps

2 flowers

Post your layout to the link on 2peas, can't wait to see what you create...



Elizabeth: I haven't been scrapbooking everyday like I used to, so I love the challenges I am involved in because it keeps me chugging along in my albums. I wanted to do a layout about our son's eating habits and even though these pictures are not necessarily current, nor are they all about eating, I still made them work for my layout theme. And even got the flower theme in there to boot!

Michelle:  This was the perfect challenge for me.  I already had these 2 photos printed out because I wanted to show how we had snow on Monday and then Warm sunshine on Saturday all in the same week.  hahaha.   I used some 2 "Christmasy" pattern paper from October Afternoon:  snowflakes and the flowery paper.  I am not a big stamp user, so you will have to look close to see my stamps (date stamp, and little bitty flower stamp in the indside of the  Prima flowers).  And I used 2 chipboard photo corners to point to the photos.  



Debi:



No comments: