Sunday, October 25, 2009

Challenge #118 Label It! {October 26 - November 9}

So it seems EVERYWHERE you look in the scrapbooking industry there labels!!
Labels stickers are taking over. They are being used for journaling, titles, dates....you name it!!!

So my challenge to you is this:
use 10 labels stickers on a page.

Can't wait to see how creative you can get!
Be sure to post your layout to the thread at 2 Peas and share it with us all :)

Debi: I have been wanting to try using many labels all lined up for my journaling!
A day in Boston with my family gave me the perfect pictures for this.






















Debbi T: I love labels, but it was certainly a challenge to use 10! Like Debi, I used the labels for journaling. This is my adorable nephew who takes the funniest photos (unintentionally). This is going into my book of silly family photos!




Elizabeth: I decided to use the labels in a cluster as an embellishment collage. And the date is correct, I'm from Canada (and I am pretty proud of the fact that I have Thanksgiving pictures scrapped already! :P)


8 comments:

The Paper Peddler said...

Hi Debi! This looks like alot of fun, the pages are so cute! I would love to enter your challenge here but I am kind of new to all of this and do not understand how to enter the challenge or to be exact how to post it? Thanks! Liz

Debi said...

HI Liz!! The challenge is to use 10 labels on one layout! Post your layout to the thread in the Pub over at 2 Peas and get some praise from us!
Looking forward to seeing your creation:)

Carolyn said...

I too would love to enter but am new to this. I'm having trouble finding the thread at 2 Peas. Can you help?

Elizabeth Joy said...

Hi Passing Fancies, I have added the link for 2peas to the original post, thanks for asking. Elizabeth

Debi said...

Thanks, E!

Hazel said...

A 'green' card from me here, although it's pink! x

Hazel said...

Another 'green' card that isn't here x

Hazel said...

And another - this time with some green! here x