Monday, December 27, 2010

#161 December 27 - Let's wrap it up

It's our last HMITM challenge for the year.



Now I know that we don't all have all of our pictures from 2010 scrapped but we can pick some special ones.




Let's wrap it up with a special challenge.




Pick one of your favorite pictures or multiple ones from anytime in 2010 -



Tell a little bit about it and from your stash pull out some of those favorite things we have been saving for something special and use them.




Let's see the year of 2010 used on the layout and 12 items one for each month that can include pp also.




Janet M - This was really hard to choose a favorite picture of the year and with a large family it makes it impossible to pick one that has some of them in it and not others. I went for a neutral picture and it actually is I think my favorite photograph that I took this year. I was so happy when we had all these bird nests built into the reeds around our pond at the lodge. My camera was going into overload with the amount of them I took.





My journaling is: Impossible to pick a favorite picture of the year but this one is right at the top. I love the look on the faces of the birds and pass up the fact that almost all of my pictures involve the family so I can record the special events, the happy days and the memories. Just for a few hours though I can pretend that I'm a professional photographer.




Anna-Karin: Such a great idea for the last challenge of the year! I had fun going through my stash looking for favourite items and I scrapped one of my absolute favourite photos from the year. I used a bunch of favourite items: stamps, a patterned paper that I’ve been saving for something special, dictionary and ledger paper, a happy bingo card and a gold bird that I’ve been saving, among other things. Thank you for this fun challenge Janet!!

Journaling: This was the very first time that Anton sat on his own without support and it was the very first photo that I took of him sitting up. I love how it turned out. He looks so happy and proud and is so cute in the clothing that we bought for him to wear after his Christening. He has used the grandfather’s hat a lot and it has been a great hit. Such a freedom to be able to sit on your own and see the world from a different perspective. He is sitting on top of my baby duvet.



Elizabeth: A little late than never... here is my layout. I used a condensed version of the journaling from our Christmas card this year. The circle title was one option for the Christmas card title, but we went with a different design so I decided to use it on a layout instead ;).



Thanks to all of you that have joined us this year and we have a lot of fun challenges coming up in the new year.

No comments: