Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Challenge #180, #181 and #182 winners

We are so very sorry that we totally missed to post the winner for challenge #180 (Home Sweet Home) and challenge #181 (Johnny Appleseed).

The winner for challenge #180 is Amy, with her fabulous layout 'Priceless':



Congrats Amy!! The little house is so cute and your French doors being covered in the kids' art.


The winner for challenge #181 is Shaunery with this fabulous layout:



Congrats Shaunery! So many fun details and the chalkboard background is so cool.

The winner for challenge #182 (Beautiful Autumn) is Katerina with her wonderful autumn layout:



Congrats Katerina! The dry embossed cardstock looks wonderful and so do all those leaves.

Thanks for playing everyone! The currect challenge is just below this post, we hope you will join us.

(A little note on comments, at the moment Blogger is not allowing me (not sure about everyone else) to comment on blogs where the comment section is not a pop-up. As a result, I haven't been able to comment on several layouts. I am sorry about that. Hopefully it will be sorted out soon.)

3 comments:

Shaunery said...

Thanks for selecting me. It's an honor! :D

Katerina said...

Wow! This made my day!!!!
My name is Katerina (Catherine), spelling it wrong is not a problem at all!!! The big thing is that I feel honoured and thankful to be here!!!
Thank you so much :-)
I found your site 2-3 weeks ago and I love your challenges! I am here to stay LOL!
Is there a badge to display it on my blog? So others can visit as well...!

FiKenward said...

Congrats everyone on being selected all your pages where gorgeous.